- Dawud is always willing to share his songs ~ with no audience size being too large or too small.
- Special consideration is given to events hosted by grass-roots, non-profit, non-religious, non-governmental organizations.
- Due to the excessive carbon emissions related to air travel, Dawud only schedules bookings requiring flights once per month, on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Bookings are normally scheduled 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Venue hosts are expected to cover all basic travel and hotel accommodation costs, in addition to a presentation fee.
- Dawud’s annual performance income is split three ways: a fixed portion toward his family’s personal living expenses, a fixed portion toward his ongoing artistic production (recording and business administration costs) and the remainder toward Al Imtiaz Academy, a school in Pakistan directly overseen by Dawud and his family. The Al Imtiaz Academy trust is also the primary beneficiary of Dawud’s album sales and royalties.
If you have:
~ a spacious living room, rec room, back-yard or barn
~ a music loving audience of a couple dozen friends, co-workers or neighbours willing to pay between $10 and $20 each at the door (kids under 12 free) and bring a dish of food for a pot-luck dinner
~ a nook or garret where Dawud can sleep after the show
then keep an eye on Dawud’s Tour Schedule and drop us a line if you see him in your area. We may be able to set up a time for him to visit your home for an intimate evening of live music you and your friends will never forget.*
* Dawud’s House Concerts are presented as formal gatherings of live music and are not offered as entertainment at private events such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, religious festivals or garden parties. Learn more about House Concerts here or learn more about how to host a House Concert here.